Call for papers
We are soliciting high quality papers covering, but not limited to, the topics listed below. Paper length should be up to 8 pages.
Submission is via CMT
. Accepted papers will appear in the CVPR workshop proceedings.
Submission deadline: March 20, 2018
- Deep learning pipelines for Visual SLAM
- Uncertaininty in Deep Networks for Integration with traditional systems
- Supervised, Unsupervised and Adversarial Learning for Real-time Odometry, Tracking and Ego-Motion estimation
- Supervised, Unsupervised and Adversarial Learning for Single and Multi-View 3D Reconstruction
- Meta-optimizers and learnt priors for visual SLAM
- Spatial Memory-Augmented Deep Networks
- Generative Models for Place recognition and Relocalization
- Semantics for SLAM
- New methods for 3D Scene Representation and Compression
- Deep Learning and SLAM Efficiency